Go Back   OnlineGames.Net Forum > Game Guides & Help > Room Escape Game Guides, Walkthroughs & Help > Viridian Room

Viridian Room This is the sequel of the most popular Crimson Room game called Viridian Room. Can't find your way out? Check out here for walkthroughs.

Old 03-07-2006, 11:22 PM   #11 (permalink)

OGN$: 0

i cant get the lighter does any1 knoew how
ivan19911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 12:41 AM   #12 (permalink)

get the black hair then you have to look at the hair and then go back to the trash can and click on it im am stuck on the lamp thing i cant find the card ok in
billster2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 02:33 AM   #13 (permalink)

to get the card off the lamp:

when you are looking at the fridge (the lamp should be in view at the top)..click to the right 2 times. then click up so you have a view of the lamp. the card is red so it blends in a bit with the lamp but its on the left side of it...hope that helps
ihad2saygbye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 08:54 PM   #14 (permalink)

WALK THROUGH FOR VIRIDIAN ROOM

1) Click on the white dot to begin.
2) REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO COLLECT 6 CHINESE CODES IN THIS GAME.
3) The FIRST one is in the red shoe shelf just below the blue slippers.
4) The SECOND one is below the brown cushions.
5) The THIRD one is in the Grey open cabinet. You will find it on the shelf just above the red diary. It is on the left side of the shelf.
6) On the right side of this shelf, you will also find a bundle of INCENSE STICKS.
7) The FOURTH & FIFTH ones are where the blue door is. When you zoom on the lamp only from the corner view of the blue door, you will see 2 chinese codes. (Only from the corner view and not from the front view of the blue door) Zoom on the lamp. One code is on the lamp itself and the other is on the ceiling.
8) The SIXTH chinese code is in the refrigerator, just below the meat.
9) Take the BEER CAN.
10) Next to the refrigerator is a brown trash can. Here you will find a peice of paper with some HAIR STRANDS.
11) Now you go towards the red blanket underneath which lies a skeleton.
12) Zoom on the right hand, you will find a BLUE COLOR MEDICINE BOX.
13) Keep clicking on the Left Hand, a KEY will drop.
14) Now take the RED BLANKET.
15) Click on the key and now the RED DIARY will open up. Read through it.
16) Notice SANDRA'S DATE OF BIRTH .....REMEMBER THAT THIS DATE OF BIRTH WILL VARY EACH TIME YOU PLAY. FOR EVERY PLAYER THIS DATE IS DIFFERENT. So, it could be 7th July or 8Th July or whatever. Just Note it down.
17) FLIP THROUGH ALL THE PAGES OF THIS DIARY TILL THE END. Here you will find a CD.
18) From the bottom shelf of this grey cabinet, you can the 2 photos of a guy and a girl from the yellow book.
19) You will also find a WOODEN FRAME underneath the red shoe shelf.
20) Now go back to the brown trash can near the refirgerator. Click on it a few times on the bottom. You will find a blue LIGHTER.
21) Now, click on the red blanket in the inventory and click (ABOUT THIS ITEM). When it appears, click on it a few times, it will tear off and you will find a GREEN CROSS. Dont observe it right now.
22) Now, click on the HAIR STRANDS and again click on "ABOUT THIS ITEM".
23) Now click on the lighter and then click on the hair strands ...these hair strands will start burning...brown color squares with dots (like the one on a dice) will appear as you keep on clicking.
24) I suggest you shd just copy this on a paper.
25) Ok now you click on the Blue medicine BOX and click on "ABOUT THIS ITEM". Now take the pills out. You will find another paper with Chinese characters written on it.
26) Now keeping the brown squares in mind (and hoping you noted them on a paper, you will have to draw the Chinese characters. Say for eg., on this paper that you got from the Medicine box, you have total 12 chinese characters. Now look at the brown sqaures, only 6 of them appear. Note the 6 positions (which are like dots on a dice). Now you have to correspond them to the 12 chinese characters and note which chinese character comes in which position)!
27) After you've noted which chinese character corresponds to which position, you now take the GREEN CROSS and click on "ABOUT THIS ITEM".
28) Now you have to fit those chinese characters on these 6 positions (matching the dice dots)
29) You have to see these chinese characters properly and you can do that by clicking on each and then clicking on "ABOUT THIS ITEM". You will get a bigger view. You probably have to memorise them a little in your mind.
30) When you place all these 6 Chinese characters on the Green Cross correctly (hope you are able to do that...its easy...u might have to draw the characters a little on a paper), the green cross will turn into a BOX.
31) Now click on the empty CD cover in the "ABOUT THIS ITEM" area and insert the CD in this case.
32) Now put the beer can back in the refrigerator as it needs to be chilled.
33) U will probably have to wait for a couple of minutes till the beer gets chilled.
34) Now go to the skeleton's feet. There is a code. U have to enter Sandra's DATE OF BIRTH. If it is 7th July, you have to enetr 0707, if its 8th July, you have to enter 0708.
35) Once you enter the correct code, the chain will break.
36) In the meantime, zoom on the grey open cabinet where that yellow bowl with the red small stick is placed (the one that makes a ting sound).
37) Place the CD & the bundle of incense sticks here. Now click on the lighter and then click on the bundle of incense sticks, they will light up.
38) Go back to the refrigerator and get the beer can now.
39) Click on the beer can and click on "ABOUT THIS ITEM". Now click on the beer can here, it will say "SO CHILLY".
40) Now place the beer can on the grey shelf alongwith the CD and incense sticks. (The incense stiicks should be lit up)
41) So in all you have the CD, incense sticks (burning) and the chilled beer can placed here on the shelf.
42) Now ring the yellow bowl with the red stick and now after the ting sound the spirit will be released...........!!!!!!!!

Last edited by tanz90; 07-10-2006 at 05:01 AM.
tanz90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:16 AM   #15 (permalink)

Default help

i cant find the sticks where r they
talko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:17 AM   #16 (permalink)

i cant fint the sticks
talko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 01:05 AM   #17 (permalink)

i cant find the blue lighter do you click the bottom of the trash can it doesnt word caz i clicked all over the trashcan andd nothing
Phantom-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 01:05 AM   #18 (permalink)

ohhhhhhhhhh never mind i got it
Old 08-01-2006, 01:29 AM   #19 (permalink)

wow i got the scar of my life i clicked on the sticks that makes the ding noice and nothing was happening so i kept on clicking it and a sceloton popped up i got the scar of my life lol
Old 08-03-2006, 02:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to allen12

i beet it too
allen12 is offline   Reply With Quote