Go Back   OnlineGames.Net Forum > Game Guides & Help > Room Escape Game Guides, Walkthroughs & Help > Submachine Series

Submachine Series Explore the machine rooms and find your way out with these exciting series of room escape games. Find some answers to help you escape the rooms.

Old 04-06-2006, 11:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

OGN$: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to GameChat
Default submachine

\.
: ooooooooooooooppppppsssssssssssss i already paased it sorry

Last edited by GameChat; 04-21-2006 at 01:33 AM. Reason: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddd hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
GameChat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 07:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to allen12

it ok
allen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:24 PM   #3 (permalink)

i have run into a problem. i can not seem to get the pearl to open up the grandfather clock. i have evrything except for that. i have put the valve on, but i have not heard a pipe burst yet. do i just keep turning the valve until i hear it or what? i would really like some advice. thank you for your time.
rain365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:16 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain365
i have run into a problem. i can not seem to get the pearl to open up the grandfather clock. i have evrything except for that. i have put the valve on, but i have not heard a pipe burst yet. do i just keep turning the valve until i hear it or what? i would really like some advice. thank you for your time.
here is a I wrote a walkthrough for that one:
Stay right where you start… go straight up the ladder and hit the switch. Now go as far to the left as you can (you’ll see a grandfather’s clock) and go up the ladder. Hit the switch and get the wheel/valve. Now go back down and then to the right and put the valve/wheel on the circle in the middle of the big pipe going from the top to the bottom of the room. Next go right again and down the ladder. Click the picture to look at it. Now go to the right, then down, then to the right again. Put the arrow (from your mouse) on the right button of the radio. Keep it on the button until the drawer fully opens… when it does, grab the spoon. Now go to the left, then up, then left again. Then go to the left. Click the bolt on the right and do NOT turn the wheel yet!!! Go down. Grab the penny on the floor. Go up, then right, then back down. Grab the paper on the floor. Read it. Hit the switch. Go down, then left. Now enter the date on your penny into the… um…thing, I guess. Look in the box you just opened and grab the… uh… other thing (whatever that is). Go right, up, then up again, then right, then down. Put the other thing into the open slot… then go all of the way back up. Next go all of the way to the right. Hit the switch. Go right (from the room with the circle on the wall) and then up. Hit the switch. Go back down, then left, then down again. Go down, down again, then down AGAIN, and then right. Hit the 1st bell, then the 2nd bell, and then the 3rd bell (if that pattern doesn’t work… just keep trying, you’ll figure it out eventually). Click the square, get the piece, and then put it in the circle. From the room with the circle on the wall, go down, right, down, right and then up. Get the piece from the huge electro thingy. Go put it in the circle. Go left. NOW turn the wheel (if it doesn’t work try different bolts until you get it… it’s only three of them there’s not much patterns to be tried anyways…). If you hear a noise it works. Once you hear the noise, go right, down, right, down, then right, then down again. Grab the pearl from the floor that fell out of the broken pipe. Next, go over to the grandfather’s clock room again and put the pearl on the other string. Grab the triangular piece. Then go to the big machine all of the way on the right and put the spoon on top of the electro-light thingies. Grab the piece. Put your last two pieces in and click the doors that suddenly appear. Click the white square inside of the doors. Click the top button, and then click the bottom. Go through the blue door for the outside world ahead (and a letter to the editor button, a play again button, and lastly a comment the game button). Or go through the red door for a cool picture of what Submachine 2 will look like!
Old 04-06-2007, 09:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to gotmilk8437 Send a message via MSN to gotmilk8437 Send a message via Yahoo to gotmilk8437
Default Uh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Master of your Asses2
here is a I wrote a walkthrough for that one:
Stay right where you start… go straight up the ladder and hit the switch. Now go as far to the left as you can (you’ll see a grandfather’s clock) and go up the ladder. Hit the switch and get the wheel/valve. Now go back down and then to the right and put the valve/wheel on the circle in the middle of the big pipe going from the top to the bottom of the room. Next go right again and down the ladder. Click the picture to look at it. Now go to the right, then down, then to the right again. Put the arrow (from your mouse) on the right button of the radio. Keep it on the button until the drawer fully opens… when it does, grab the spoon. Now go to the left, then up, then left again. Then go to the left. Click the bolt on the right and do NOT turn the wheel yet!!! Go down. Grab the penny on the floor. Go up, then right, then back down. Grab the paper on the floor. Read it. Hit the switch. Go down, then left. Now enter the date on your penny into the… um…thing, I guess. Look in the box you just opened and grab the… uh… other thing (whatever that is). Go right, up, then up again, then right, then down. Put the other thing into the open slot… then go all of the way back up. Next go all of the way to the right. Hit the switch. Go right (from the room with the circle on the wall) and then up. Hit the switch. Go back down, then left, then down again. Go down, down again, then down AGAIN, and then right. Hit the 1st bell, then the 2nd bell, and then the 3rd bell (if that pattern doesn’t work… just keep trying, you’ll figure it out eventually). Click the square, get the piece, and then put it in the circle. From the room with the circle on the wall, go down, right, down, right and then up. Get the piece from the huge electro thingy. Go put it in the circle. Go left. NOW turn the wheel (if it doesn’t work try different bolts until you get it… it’s only three of them there’s not much patterns to be tried anyways…). If you hear a noise it works. Once you hear the noise, go right, down, right, down, then right, then down again. Grab the pearl from the floor that fell out of the broken pipe. Next, go over to the grandfather’s clock room again and put the pearl on the other string. Grab the triangular piece. Then go to the big machine all of the way on the right and put the spoon on top of the electro-light thingies. Grab the piece. Put your last two pieces in and click the doors that suddenly appear. Click the white square inside of the doors. Click the top button, and then click the bottom. Go through the blue door for the outside world ahead (and a letter to the editor button, a play again button, and lastly a comment the game button). Or go through the red door for a cool picture of what Submachine 2 will look like!
Uh... you stole my walkthrough. Credit me next time I don't care but just, give credit.
gotmilk8437 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:36 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmilk8437
Uh... you stole my walkthrough. Credit me next time I don't care but just, give credit.
yeah i made a file with all your walk through so thanks
Old 07-19-2007, 12:25 PM   #7 (permalink)

i cant seem to fine which game you are all talkin about there 7 submachine games which one cos am stuck on all of them and need help ..
slc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:39 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slc87
i cant seem to fine which game you are all talkin about there 7 submachine games which one cos am stuck on all of them and need help ..
I really didn't consider this to stay alive. It should've been dead. If you're looking for the one I'm talking about, it's only called submachine or submachine: extended version. I passed both of those. Submachines 2 - 4 are challenging. 3 is the hardest. I want a real Point 'n' Click game, not one to navigate through.

Have a nice day,

The Game Chat.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:19 AM   #9 (permalink)

is it submachine the basment... cos i still don't know wot ur talkin about ?? lol
Old 07-20-2007, 04:05 AM   #10 (permalink)

it's ok i found it lol silly me