|05-18-2011, 08:42 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2011
[Walkthrough] - Vision
VISION - WALKTHROUGH
Inventory – The sidebar on the right of the screen containing all the items obtained through the game.
Grab/Obtain – Grab/obtain the item by clicking on it.
Examine – Click the magnifying glass, found by hovering the mouse over an obtained item, to examine an item.
Use – Using an item requires you to click the desired item in the inventory and then clicking on the item you wish to use it with.
In order of the items obtained chronologically through this walkthrough.
1. Wine Glass
2. Screwdriver Handle
4. Metal Piece w/ Buttons
5. Piece of Paper
7. Wooden Man
8. Wooden Key
9. Piece of Paper
11. Wine Bottle
12. Green Marble
13. Decorated Box
14. Venus Flytrap
15. Metal Piece
16. Screwdriver Piece
18. Frog Statue
19. Blue Marble
21. Golden Marble
22. Green Jewel
23. Metal Piece
25. Metal Piece
26. Yellow Key
27. Yellow Marble
28. Sketch Book
29. Metal Head
30. Rusty Metal Cog
31. Dark Blue Marble
32. Golden Gear
33. Silver Key
34. Rusty Metal Cog
35. Green Key
1. Click on the top right shelf and grab the wine glass.
2. Exit the shelf, click on the left drawer and grab the screwdriver handle.
3. Exit the drawer, click on the trash can and note the number in the circle (the number is random).
4. Exit the trash can, click the right side of the desk and note the number in the triangle (the number is random).
5. Exit the screen, click on the brown paper on the desk and note the compass and the rose.
6. Exit the map, turn right and click on the left couch to grab the crank.
7. Exit the couch, turn right, click on top of the left shelf to grab the metal piece w/ buttons.
8. Exit the top of the shelf, click on the general left side of the desk’s cabinet, click in between the wall and the cabinet and grab the piece of paper.
9. Exit the screen, click the round seat in the middle and note the number in the square (the number is random).
10. Exit the screen, click the books, click the thick red book on the right and grab the corkscrew inside.
11. Exit the thick red book and click on the book with a piece of paper sticking out. Open the book and use the piece of paper on the torn half of the book. Note the angle of the stickman’s limbs.
12. Exit the book, click the drawers on the right side of the desk. Click on the fruit bowl to lift it and click on the top drawer to open it and obtain the wooden man.
13. Examine the wooden man and adjust his limbs according to the image below.
Click on his head, if done correctly, to grab the wooden key.
14. Exit the screen, turn right and click on the left side of the plants to view a hidden panel on the wall. Click on it and press the button to turn the lights off. Exit the button and click between the first and second plant from the right and grab the piece of paper.
15. Examine the piece of paper and note the words (it should be “newsense”). Exit the plants and turn left once, click on the right side of the desk and click on the lowest drawer. Click on the round yellow object. Just like the compass on the map, it has North, South, East and West directions. Using the word newsense press the buttons in the following order; Up, Right, Left, Down, Right, Up, Down and Right. Once the box is open grab the key.
16. Exit the drawer and use the key on the locked cabinet next to the drawers (were still on the right side of the desk). Grab the wine bottle.
17. Examine the corkscrew and click on it until it opens up fully. Now examine the wine bottle and use the fully opened corkscrew on the cork of the bottle. Examine the wine glass and use the opened wine bottle to pour wine into it. Grab the green marble that appears inside.
18. Exit the screen, turn left twice and click on the desk’s drawer on the right. Use the wooden key on the drawer and open it to grab the decorated box.
19. Examine the decorated box, click on the latch in the middle and use the green marble on the middle of the box. Close the latch and click on the lens to view a picture. It should look like this, view image below.
Note the equation. Now remember the numbers I asked you to note inside the different shapes? Basically multiply the number in the square with the number in the circle and add the sum to the number in the triangle. This should give you a 4 digit answer e.g. my random numbers formed 66 (Circle) x 60 (Square) = 3960. 3960 + 32 (Triangle) = 3992.
20. Exit the screen, you should be facing the desk. Turn right twice and click on the cabinet on the left side of the desk. Click it the lock at the bottom and key in the answer from your equation. Open the cabinet and grab the Venus flytrap and metal piece.
21. Exit the screen to face the whole desk and click on the clock. Examine the Venus Flytrap and click the pot. Note the position of the white dots. Click on all the buttons just like the image below, which should be 1, 4, 5, 7 and 10.
22. Exit the clock, click on the right side of the desk and grab the screwdriver piece. Examine the screwdriver handle and combine the screwdriver piece with it to obtain the screwdriver.
23. Exit the right side of the desk and click on the shelves on the left side of the desk. Click on the second shelf containing a wooden cube-like object and a plant. Use the screwdriver on the screws above the plant (the screws are small metallic dots) to unscrew them.
24. Go to the top shelf and grab the frog statue. Examine the frog statue, turn the piece around to face you and grab the blue marble.
25. Examine the decorated box, remove the green marble if it’s still inside and place the blue marble in. Examine the lens and notice the code Right, Up, Down, Right and Left.
26. While facing the large desk turn left once to face a couch and the painting. Click on the painting and press the buttons in the following order; Right, Up, Down, Right and Left. The painting should fall off, you will obtain the painting, and a metal safe should appear. Use the metal piece on the safe.
27. Examine the painting, click on it to look behind and grab the blue key. Turn left once from the couch and face the desk with the trash can on the left. Click on the little box with a green jewel on it below the desk and use the blue key on it to obtain the golden marble. Use the screwdriver on the screw inside the box, close the box and grab the green jewel.
28. Examine the decorated box and place the golden marble inside. Examine the lens and notice the view is facing the clock from the shelf with plants. After viewing it, remove the golden marble, examine the frog statue and place the golden marble in the frog’s empty eye socket. Turn the frog once to make it face leftward from our view.
29. Exit the desk and turn left once to face the shelf with plants. Click between the fourth and fifth plants from the left and place the frog statue in the space between. It should be placed facing leftward from our position, see image below
A ray of light should shoot from the frog’s eyes onto the clock.
30. Turn left and click on the clock. Use the green jewel on the 5’o clock socket.
31. Exit the clock and turn right once to face the shelf with plants. A light will be shining on the floor, click on it and open the panel. Use the crank on the hole and click on the top handle to crank it. Once done, exit the screen and click on the newly opened panel in the wall. Grab the metal piece and click on the metal stand that was holding the metal piece to move it. 3 holes will appear on the wall. Examine the metal piece w/ buttons and press the buttons in the following format, see image below.
32. Once complete slot the metal piece w/ buttons into the hole. Click on the slotted piece, a new panel should open up so grab the wrench. Exit the panel in the wall and turn right twice. Click on the left side of the couch and use the wrench on the bolt, repeat for the right side of the couch. Face the couch, click it to move it and grab the metal piece.
33. Click on the clock and use the two metal pieces on the metal safe. Grab the yellow key.
34. Exit the safe and go right once to face the large desk. Click on the left cabinets of the desk and use the yellow key on the locked drawer. Open the drawer, click on the box of shell collections and obtain the yellow marble. Examine the decorated box and place the yellow marble in. View the image.
35. Examine the painting and note the shells. Note the position of the shells in the box of shell collections. Exit the desk and turn left twice. Click on the grey box on the top left shelf and press the buttons in the following order, see image below. (Note, the box will not open until you view the image in the decorated box in step 34)
Grab the sketch book and the metal head. Examine the sketch book and read it all the way.
36. Exit the box, turn right once and click on the safe. Examine the wooden man and use the metal head on him. Now position his limbs according to the image below.
37. Use the wooden man on the slot in the safe and a door should open, sadly you’re not out yet.
38. Go into the light and face a balcony. Turn right once and note the Roman numeral on the lever e.g. III (the numbers are always random). Click on the lever to stop the windmill.
39. Turn left once, click over the balcony and note the Roman numeral on the windmill’s blade.
40. Exit the balcony, turn left and grab the rusty metal cog. Turn left twice to return to the lever, click it to start the windmill again.
41. Turn right once, click on the ladder and go up to a coded safe. Examine the Venus flytrap and grab the dark blue marble.
42. Go up the ladder again to view the spinning windmill blades. Note the Roman numeral on the rotator as the blades spin.
43. Go back down the ladder and click on the panel to obtain the golden gear. Examine the golden gear and click it to note the Roman numeral behind the gear.
44. Examine the decorated box and place the dark blue marble inside it. Click on the lens to view the picture and note the order of the images. Remove the dark blue marble afterwards.
45. Climb up to the safe and you will be required to key in the roman numerals found from the 4 various objects; windmill blade, lever, gear and the windmill rotator. The order of the roman numerals is illustrated below in the image, ignore the terrible editing.
46. Press the buttons representing where you found the Roman numerals in the following order; Windmill, Hexagon, Gear, Lever and Windmill. See the image below for an example of how this is done.
I key in the first 4 Roman numerals and then press the first number again to unlock the code, so only 3 buttons should be pressed in the end. If done correctly, the safe should open. Grab the silver key and use the golden gear on the empty gear slot. The gear will drop down to the bottom panel unlocking the metal grates barring you from the room.
47. Go through the door and turn left once to face the large desk. Click on the drawers on the right side of the desk and use the silver key on the locked drawer. Open it and grab the rusty metal cog.
48. Go back out through the door to face the balcony and turn left twice. Click on the panel and grab the golden gear again, the metal grates will fall again. Go back up the ladder to the safe, open the safe and place the 2 rusty metal cogs inside. This will unlock the door again. Go back down, turn left and click on the lever to stop the windmill.
49. Turn right, go through the door and click on the panel in the wall below the shelf of plants. Use the golden gear on the space between the 2 metal gears to slot it in.
50. Return outside and press the lever once more to start the windmill.
51. Return to the panel in the wall below the shelf of plants and grab the green key as the metal gear on the right rotates.
52. Turn right twice and head to the door. The door now has a golden tinge all over. Click on the panel on the left and use the green key on it. Press the red button and the room becomes an elevator going down.
53. Click on the bottom arrow and enter the blue room. Click on the grid in the middle to begin the final puzzle. Align all the lines according to the image below.
The image is just to show you how to align the lines the right way to get the image to win. The image below is for where the marbles should go.
Place the 4 marbles in the exact locations shown. If done correctly, the whole grid will light up and the red key will appear.
54. Grab the red key and use it on the door. Go through the door to freedom.
You win the game.
Marvelous room escape game with great depth and excellent puzzles. As usual, Neutral provides some great crisp graphics that please the eyes along with that distinct Neutral sound effect when pick up an item, lights me up with joy do so something right. The game’s puzzles are challenging but not impossible. Unlike most other room-escapes, Vision never had me trying to pull my hair out because the clues were actually indicated rather well. There’s not a lot of irritating pixel hunting that many room-escapes LOVE to do, so this really made the game all the more enjoyable. I believe that this game is by far the longest of the Neutral games, also the most entertaining for me. No complaints for this game from me, it’s well made and challenging, enjoy guys
Leave a comment and rate my thread you cheats! If this guide didn't help then no amount of tips are gonna help unless... you comment and ask
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|