|Dangerous Gen-Kan Escape 2 Put your life on the line and escape the room. There's no time to lose, do or die! Find the walkthough here.|
|View Poll Results: Was this walkthrough helpful?|
|Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll|
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-12-2011, 04:11 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2011
[Walkthrough] - Dangerous Gen-Kan Escape 2
DANGEROUS GEN-KAN ESCAPE 2 - WALKTHROUGH
Inventory – The sidebar on the right containing all the items obtained.
Grab – In order to grab an item, click on it.
Examine – Click on the magnifying glass next to the item in the sidebar to examine it.
Exit – Leaving the current screen.
Use – Using an item requires you to click the desired item in the inventory and then clicking on the item you wish to use it with.
In order of the items obtained chronologically through this walkthrough.
5. Metal Grate
7. Silver Key
8. Key in a Ball
1. Click on the rug and obtain the key.
2. Click on the top shelf to the left and use the key on it. Open the left shelf and grab the eraser.
3. Exit the shelf, click on the painting on the right and use the eraser on the scribbled painting. The word “Book” will appear (the green worded book is a clue).
4. Return to the shelf and note the positioning of the 9 green books. They stand in the position II, IV and VII.
5. Exit the shelf, click on the grey box on the left and key in II, IV and VII. The box will unlock allowing you to obtain the screwdriver.
6. Exit the shelf, click on the metal grate on the right and use the screwdriver on the screws to obtain the wire-cutters.
7. Exit the metal grate and click on the grey box on the left again. Click on the picture, use the metal grate and position the grate to match the 2 white dots of the picture. A pattern is formed 3 Bottom, 1 Top, 2 Middle, 1 Top, 2 Bottom and 1 Top.
8. Exit the picture and open the cabinet at the bottom. Click on the blue box it has a top, middle and bottom button. Press the buttons in this exact manner; 3 Bottom, 1 Top, 2 Middle, 1 Top, 2 Bottom and 1 Top. Once open, grab the wrench.
9. Exit the cabinet and click on the grey panel on the left. Use the wrench on the bolts to unlock the panel.
10. (SAVE THE GAME YOU MAY DIE!) The panel opens up to a puzzle with left and right buttons. Basically, you have 10 tries to get the code that lies within.You have to look out for numbers that appear in the black gap. Pressing the left button will make the code appear backwards while pressing the right button will make the code appear forwards e.g. if the code is 7362 then pressing the left button will make it appear as 2637. Simply press the buttons and look carefully at the numbers that appear (the numbers are random so there’s no fixed answer).
11. Once you have the code, exit the panel and click on the treasure chest on the right. Key in the code and obtain the silver key.
12. (SAVE THE GAME YOU MAY DIE!) Click on the yellow panel on the right and use the silver key on it. Open the box and read the note. It’s a note with DOOR and an arrow pointing through a jagged line. Exit the box and note the colours on the carpet from left to right e.g. Purple, Green, Red and Blue (the colours are random so there’s no fixed answer). Return to the yellow panel and cut the wires in the order of colours you saw.
13. Exit the panel and click on the where the metal grate was to obtain a key in a ball.
14. Return to the grey box. Use the screwdriver, wire-cutter and wrench on the grey box to fit them back in to obtain the hammer.
15. Examine the key in a ball and use the hammer on it to obtain a key.
16. Click on the locked panel next to the door and use the key on it to unlock it. Turn off the lights and return to the painting to notice “3001”.
17. Return to the panel and key in 3001 and press E.
You win the game.
Dangerous Gen-Kan Escape 2 (DGKE2) is a very quick, interesting game that sets the pace from start to end. DGKE2 doesn’t waste time with the premise of a story, no it begins with you being trapped in four corners and you have to find a way out. It’s do or die folks. I found the game’s difficulty to be just right. Not too easy and not too difficult so as to completely drive you bonkers. DGKE2 doesn’t focus on pixel hunting and that’s fantastic. I like it quick and challenging and this game certainly brought it on.
Leave a comment and rate my thread you cheats! If this guide didn't help then no amount of tips are gonna help unless... you comment and ask
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|