|Bela Kovacs and the Trail of Blood Murder, mystique, melancholy. Film Noire investigation in Eastern-Europe. Point-n-Click: Find clues and solve mysteries.Get some help here.|
|View Poll Results: Did this Walkthrough Help You?|
|Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll|
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|04-27-2011, 09:25 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2011
[Walkthrough] - Bela Kovacs and the Trail of Blood
Bela Kovacs and the Trail of Blood - WALKTHROUGH
At the scene of the crime you need to find 13 clues, which were the;
1. Ashtray on the table.
2. Watch on the table.
3. Left glass on the table.
4. Blood on the sofa.
5. Broken champagne bottle on the floor. (Left)
6. Apartment door. (At the end of the far left corridor)
7. Picture on the bottom right hand side. (Behind the plants)
8. Laptop Mouse. (Next to the Laptop)
10. Blood footprint on the windowsill
Next you will need to go into the bath room which is the blue framed door behind the sofa,
Last 3 clues being the;
11. Heater (Right Blood Splatter)
12. Basin (Middle Blood Splatter)
13. Shower (Left Blood Splatter)
THE RECEPTIONIST (Police Station)
Say the right thing to the Receptionist to let you into the Detective’s Office. You may pass this stage as you wish however what I did was to just keep picking the 1st answer.
DETECTIVE’S OFFICE (Police Station)
1. Select the fingerprint icon in your inventory, and then click on the scanner to the left.
2. Select the dustbin.
3. Then select pile of case files next to the blue monitor.
4. Select the computer monitor.
5. Try these passwords: MISSING, MONDAY, WANTED, KIDNAPPED and DRACULA. (One will work)
6. You will then need to “Hack” the computer’s database. To do this you will have to play a kind of hang man with the computer. The solution is seems random, so all I can guarantee is that it is always a five-letter woman’s name.
7. Select the right icon and copy that file number down.
8. Select the middle icon and type the file number you got.
9. On the right icon, type Bogdan.
10. Then select the 1975 file. (Keep clicking the Newspaper to continue)
CAUGHT BY MOLNAR!
Choose the right responses to avoid being caught!
Answer Step: first, first, first, second, second.
QUESTION THE SENIOR RESIDENT
Question the senior resident about the murder in 1975.
Do not worry, do as you wish. You can’t fail this section.
BOGDAN’S OLD HIDEOUT
Find all 10 of the clues:
1. Sleeping bag. (On the right)
2. Alarm clock next to the sleeping bag on the chair.
3. Orange cloth near the door.
4. The old campfire which contains a simple puzzle to put a picture together.
5. Blood splatter above the campfire.
6. Black tainted Windows.
7. A little box on top of one the black barrels.
8. A green plastic bag on the stack of brown boxes.
9. A saw lying against the pipe below the black barrels.
10. A filled with red plastic bottle. (On the far left away from the other plastic bottles)
ANNA’S FAVORITE CLUB
1. Speak to the lady at the bar.
2. Select one of the UV make-up paint bottles against the passed out guy.
3. You will need 3 more of these UV bottles so collect all the UV make-up bottles you can see.
4. You will also need to collect all the cocktail glasses. (Some of them are well hidden)
5. Go to the toilet on the right of the big red pillar. (Between the pillar & the pink-haired girl)
6. Get the vodka above the drunken guy’s thigh and the toilet paper above the toilet bowl. (Left)
7. Select the cubicle on the right of the drunken guy to get the last UV bottle.
8. Then select the toilet paper and use it on the toilet in the right cubicle to clog it.
9. Speak to the lady at the bar once again.
10. Once she leaves the bar, take the cocktail shaker from the bar.
11. Then click on the bar to get the Worchester Sauce on the top right.
12. Next, speak to the DJ. Choose the right sentences. One way is: first, second, first, first. The DJ will then give you his tomato juice.
13. Now mix the cocktail by dragging the ingredients into the shaker in this sequence; Vodka, Tomato Juice, Cocktail Glasses, Worchester Sauce then UV make-up paint.
14. Once done making the cocktail, select the cocktail and give it to Lili. (The pink haired girl)
INDUSTRIAL AREA, TRACKING HIM DOWN
1. Pick up the cable in the middle of the area.
2. The Blue Container of Glue.
3. And the ragged cloth above the homeless man.
4. Next, speak to the homeless man. Choose the right responses to get his blanket. One right sequence is: first, first, second.
5. In your inventory, select the blanket you got and use it on the barbed wire above the wall. (Right)
6.Select the blanket.
INDUSTRIAL AREA, GET IN
1. When you first enter take the cigarette box on the floor to get a lighter.
2. Then take the Newspaper on the floor and the metal rod next to it.
3. Select the old newspaper and put it into the glue to place on the door.
4. Now use the steel rod to break the glass on the door.
5. Select the door.
INDUSTRIAL AREA, AN EMPTY ROOM?
1. Take the almost empty plastic gas bottle on the left.
2. Move the two wooden sheets.
3. Put the gas bottle and the piece of cloth together, select the new wet cloth you’ve created and place it on the steel rod. Now use the lighter on the handmade torch you just made.
4. Use the torch on the hole you revealed under the wooden sheets.
5. Now use the cable you got on the hole.
6. Select the cable to climb down.
INDUSTRIAL AREA, CONFRONT THE BEAST
It’s time for you to guess the password! This four-digit password is random. However as the fingerprints on the buttons show, it consists mainly of 1, 5 and 7. Easiest way to go around this would be to press 7 four times and remember where they were. Then play with 1 and 5 till you get the right combination.
A fantastic investigation flash game where you play the uncle of a murdered niece. As you look deeper into the evidence it begins to really get interesting. The visuals of this game were amazing, although all of it were pictures they were really well done. The Audio did suit this kind of game even though the sounds were simple. The story is very captivating and how the story unfolds is not what you expect at all. A great game that’s not too hard. I would recommend this game to those that like a good twist in a story, and have time on their hands.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|