|Afro-Ninja Escape Series The popular escape series from Afro Ninja, can you escape each room fast enough? Find the walkthough here.|
|View Poll Results: Was this walkthrough helpful?|
|Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll|
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-12-2011, 02:47 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2011
[Walkthrough] - AN Escape Series #4 - The Toilet
AN ESCAPE SERIES #4: THE TOILET - WALKTHROUGH
Inventory – The sidebar on the bottom containing all the items obtained.
Grab – In order to grab an item, click on it.
Examine – Click on about item at the bottom of the side bar to examine an item.
Use – Using an item requires you to click the desired item in the inventory and then clicking on the item you wish to use it with.
In order of the items obtained chronologically through this walkthrough.
2. Plunger Head
3. Wood Stick
4. Baking Soda
5. Baking Soda Label
8. Mirror Shard
10. Bottle Of Pills
11. Razor Blade
12. Toothbrush w/ Soda
1. You are in the main screen. Grab the plunger.
2. Click on the toilet bowl and use the plunger on it. To obtain the plunger head and wood stick.
3. Click on the toilets water tank and use the plunger head on the hole.
4. Return to the main screen and click on the cabinet below the sink. Grab the baking soda and baking soda label.
5. From the main screen, go left once. Click on the second dark blue tile from the left and grab the wrench.
6. Return to the main screen and click on the yellow valve next to the toilet. Use the wrench to turn the yellow valve on.
7. Return to the toilets water tank and click on the flush to flush the key. Go to the toilet bowl and grab the key.
8. Return to the main screen and click on the mirror above the sink. Use the wrench on the bottom left corner of the mirror to obtain a mirror shard.
9. Use the key on the lock. Open mirror cabinet and grab the toothbrush, bottle of pills and razor blade (the floss does nothing).
10. Return to the main screen and click on the sink. Click on the stopper behind the faucet to block the sink. Click on the red valve and use the baking soda on the water. Use the toothbrush on the water (baking soda solution) to obtain the toothbrush w/ soda.
11. Return to the main screen and go right twice. Click on the grey patch on the wall and use the razor on the grey patch. Use the mirror shard on the right side of the red words revealing 45801, remember it.
12. In the same screen look up and use the wood stick repeatedly on the loose ceiling tile. Grab the hairdryer.
13. Go back down and click on the battery. Use the toothbrush w/ baking soda on the blue and red buttons.
14. Use the hair dryer on the wet buttons. Click on the 2 yellow rings to connect them to the battery.
15. Go right to the bathtub. Click on the code lock with red wire and key in 45801.
16. Use the wrench to turn the valve inside.
17. Click on the tub to examine it. Click on the valve to fill the tub with water. Use the hairdryer on the water.
18. Go right 3 times and escape through the door.
You win the game.
The fourth game in the Afro-Ninja Escape Series returns to its item seeking roots, trapping us inside a toilet. The game doesn’t seem very challenging as compared to the third game because of the fact that it became an item seeker again. However it does give you more room than its predecessor, allowing for more exploration. Nonetheless, it’s a great game but not my favorite in the Afro-Ninja series.
Leave a comment and rate my thread you cheats! If this guide didn't help then no amount of tips are gonna help unless... you comment and ask
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|