|Afro-Ninja Escape Series The popular escape series from Afro Ninja, can you escape each room fast enough? Find the walkthough here.|
|View Poll Results: Was this walkthrough helpful?|
|Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll|
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-11-2011, 02:42 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2011
[Walkthrough] - AN Escape Series #3 - The Phonebooth
AN ESCAPE SERIES #3: THE PHONEBOOTH - WALKTHROUGH
Inventory – The sidebar on the bottom containing all the items obtained.
Grab – In order to grab an item, click on it.
Examine – Click on about item at the bottom of the side bar to examine an item.
Use – Using an item requires you to click the desired item in the inventory and then clicking on the item you wish to use it with.
In order of the items obtained chronologically through this walkthrough.
1. Yellow Page
3. Quarter w/ String
The following steps are the steps taken to enjoy the puzzles in the game. However under these steps is a shorter abbreviate guide that will take you directly to the last puzzle of the game accomplished in less than a minute. It is up to you to decide how you wish to win the game.
1. You are at the main screen. Look down and grab the yellow page and look under the torn matting to obtain a quarter.
2. Look up and click on the coin return dispenser to grab the string.
3. Use the quarter on the string to obtain quarter w/ string.
4. Use the quarter w/ string every time you want to make a phone call.
5. Dial 555-4922 to trace your phone number. The number you will receive is 267-9532, remember it.
6. Call Swain Electric at 555-7328. The password is 644485# (from NIGHT5 found in the yellow page.)
7. Press 2 when prompted and key in 267-9532 followed by 1 to turn on the power.
8. Now return to the main screen and look up at the light. GUSH7 is written.
9. Return to the main screen again and go once to obtain the binoculars.
10. Go left again and use the binoculars on the blue sign in the distance. Note the street is ARCH Street.
11. Call Maus Water Company at 555-5253 and key in the password 48747# (from GUSH7) followed by 2724# (from ARCH).
12. Go back to the main screen and turn left. Use the binoculars on the fountain and note 5675, note it.
13. Go back to the phone and without putting in the quarter, dial 5675 and press the coin return twice.
14. Grab the key and socket from the coin return dispenser below (where you obtained the string).
15. In the main screen, look down and click on the blue box. Use the key on it and grab the screwdriver.
16. Use the screwdriver on the socket to obtain screwdriver w/ socket.
17. In the main screen, click on the right side of the phone to examine the nuts. Use the screwdriver w/ socket on the nuts.
18. Return to the main screen, and click on the red handle. This will open up the telephone booth revealing a box. Click on the box to begin a game.
19. The answer to the game is THE TELEPHONE IS INHERENTLY OF NO VALUE TO US.
20. Return to the main screen and go right twice. Click on the door handle twice.
You win the game.
1. Click on the phone and dial 5675 and click the coin return twice.
2. Look down at the coin return dispenser (there should be a piece of string lying nearby, you don’t need it). Open the coin dispenser and grab the socket and key.
3. Use the key on the blue box below. Grab the screwdriver.
4. Use the screwdriver on the socket to obtain a screwdriver w/ socket.
5. In the main screen, click on the right side of the phone to examine the nuts. Use the screwdriver w/ socket on the nuts.
6. Return to the main screen, and click on the red handle. This will open up the telephone booth revealing a box. Click on the box to begin a game.
7. The answer to the game is THE TELEPHONE IS INHERENTLY OF NO VALUE TO US.
8. Return to the main screen and go right twice. Click on the door handle twice.
2You win the game.
The third game in the Afro-Ninja Escape Series, takes an interesting twist on the room-escape. While most games of the genre tend to focus on the item searching aspect, this game focused more on puzzles related to codes and numbers you can call on the phone. Although the game has no replayability once the player discovers the last few codes and puzzles. Overall a fun game with a good twist that I’d recommend to fans of Afro-Ninja.
Leave a comment and rate my thread you cheats! If this guide didn't help then no amount of tips are gonna help unless... you comment and ask
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|